Lowongan Kerja Posisi Data Protection Officer di PT Mitrausaha Indonesia Grup
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
At Funding Societies, we are committed to ensuring that all of our customers’ data is protected and that our work complies with data protection legislation. We are seeking a Data Protection Officer to help improve our management of potentially sensitive information, conduct regular internal security audits, and serve as the main point of contact between Funding Societies and data protection authorities. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, communication, and management skills, along with an ability to lead training sessions and workshops for staff members. In this role, the Data Protection Officer will often be asked to independently communicate with all relevant employees to promote data protection compliance within the organisation.
- Serve as the main point of contact within the organisation for staff members, regulators, and relevant public authorities on issues related to data protection.
- Ensure that company policies are in compliance with codes of practice, such as the Personal Data Protection laws and regulations of Southeast Asian countries.
- Evaluate the existing data protection framework to identify areas of no or partial compliance, and rectify any issues.
- Devise training plans and provide data protection advice to staff members.
- Inform and advise the data controller or data processor on all matters related to data protection.
- Promote a culture of data protection and compliance across all units of the organisation.
- Draft new and amend existing internal data protection policies, guidelines, and procedures, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- All data across all entities and countries falls under this role
- Maintain records of all data processing activities of the company.
- Provide expert advice and educate employees on important data compliance requirements.
- Deliver training across all business units to staff members who are involved in data handling or processing.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance and to address potential issues.
- Alert management to any risks that might arise with regard to personal data.
- Manage personal data protection-related queries and complaints.
- Serve as point of contact for data protection authorities.
- Three or more years of experience in data protection compliance or related field.
- Expertise in data protection laws and practices, including deep understanding of the Personal Data Protection laws and regulations of Southeast Asian countries.
- Experience in a legal, audit, compliance, or risk management role.
- Holding at least one Data Protection and/or Privacy certification, such as CIPP, CIPT, etc. would be a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Mitrausaha Indonesia Grup
Modalku is an online marketplace based in Jakarta, Indonesia for small businesses to acquire loans and for lenders to fund small business loans to earn compelling returns. Our technology-based approach enables borrowers to receive loans for the first time or at lower than market rates, while lenders will earn returns well above that of bank deposits, traditional fixed income products and life insurance investment-linked products. This marketplace lending model is proven in countries such as USA, UK, China & Singapore. SMEs are a key source of employment and economic growth in Indonesia, but are structurally disabled by financial institutions to get the financing they need, despite being generally profitable companies. Meanwhile, investors & depositors looking to fend off a high inflation rate need a more reliable way to generate higher returns. Modalku is committed to solve these problems through proactive innovation and collaboration with borrowers, lenders and the broader ecosystem in Indonesia.
Because together, we create a much better Indonesia.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Mitrausaha Indonesia Grup
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Perbankan/Pelayanan Keuangan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Barat
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.