Lowongan Kerja Posisi E-Commerce Executive – Parfums Christian Dior di PT Luxasia Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
LUXASIA is the leading beauty omnichannel distribution platform of Asia Pacific that has successfully enabled brand growth for more than 120 luxury beauty brands. Our integrated brand-building capabilities include luxury retail, online commerce, consumer marketing, and supply chain management. Since 1986, the company has partnered the world’s finest brands, such as Aveda, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Diptyque, Hermès, La Prairie, Montblanc, and SK-II. We have also established Joint Ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, Elizabeth Arden, Puig, Yves Rocher, and By Terry. At the core of our business is a diverse and dynamic #OneTeam of 2000 talents which shapes the face of luxury beauty, and delight consumers daily across our growing footprint of 15 markets. Come join us now.
L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Fragrances and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh and Parfums Christian Dior.
BRAND: Parfums Christian Dior (************)
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding “couturier-perfumer’s” unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
Grows the e-commerce site for Dior Parfums in Indonesia by improving the customer experience, executing customer order fulfilment, and maintaining the digital platform.
- Responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day e-commerce operations: fulfillment, distribution, customer service, order management, site performance, technical partners – All the above must be done respecting the brand image.
- Train and liaise closely with Warehouse team to ensure implementation of end-to-end operational flows of E-Commerce business (i.e order processing, packaging, shipment to customers) are meeting brand image and guidelines
- Track sales and review orders daily. Monitor conversion rates, bounce rates and click-through rates to maximize sales potential.
- Undergoing customer service to ensure Dior provides a first-class experience for all customers.
- Execute campaigns and manage web calendar accordingly, in synchronization with the marketing calendar to increase ecommerce sales on ********
- Liaise with Marketing and CRM to launch & monitor ROI of campaigns driving to site e.g. E-mail campaigns: define frequency, offers, segments, etc.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of media budget e.g. Social campaigns, Search Engine Marketing to increase traffic to ******** for recruitment and maximize ROI
- Ensure monthly sampling campaigns driving to site were implemented accordingly, Online-offline integration campaigns for seamless Dior shopping experience.
- Responsible in providing the Marketing manager with daily updates and identify opportunities on improvements
- Budget management and monthly orders : Work closely with product team for ordering and budget usage of Ecommerce packing elements, Sampling and Gifts allocation for Ecommerce website campaigns
- Create P.O.S process invoices, liaise with Finance on payment and invoicing
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in E-Commerce/Online Consumer Goods, FMCG or Retail Industry
- Experience in managing market place or e-commerce sites preferred
- Background in CRM / Digital marketing (EDM, Search) will be a plus
- High energy with positive ‘can do’ attitude, and result driven
- Love online shopping and have a keen interest in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office, basic knowledge of design software i.e. Photoshop/ Canvas
- Strong team player with ability to meet deadline
- Up to date with latest technology developments on social media platforms
- Confident Presenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to set up a campaign model with no discount and few promotions
- Customer focused
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibilities and willingness to take ad-hoc tasks when necessary
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, Pemasaran/Pengembangan Bisnis / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Luxasia Indonesia
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-Commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have strived to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world – across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 150 brands.There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Luxasia Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 hari
Industri : Retail/Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.