Lowongan Kerja Posisi Interior Design Specialist (Alam Sutera) di IKEA Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Instead of tinkering with your home, tinker for millions of homes.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with the Communication & Interior Design team and other functions.
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness when planning and implementing all range presentation solutions using global tools and best practices.
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas.
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, ensure disruption is minimized and stay aware of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors at all times.
- You support the Interior Design Manager to promote the better home concept and home furnishing know how within the organization with cross function ways of working.
We want you to be a person who:
- Ability to combine commercial, aesthetic and practical skills.
- Education and experience gained in Interior Design based education.
- Have a flexible and hands-on approach to responsibilities as well as the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. SketchUp, AutoCad, Revit).
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : SMA, SMU/SMK/STM, Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Bangunan/Konstruksi, Arsitek/Desain Interior / 511, 180
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, IKEA Indonesia
IKEA, the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan IKEA Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Retail/Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Casual/Uniform, Regular Hours (Monday-Friday)/Shift Required
Lokasi : Banten
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.