Lowongan Kerja Posisi Japanese Security Architect | Manila, Philippines (ID) di Accenture
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Upon clicking on Apply Now, you will receive an SMS which contains a link to an online form that you need to complete for us to fully process your application. Thank you!
Celebrating International Women’s Month this March!
We act on our commitment to gender equality by providing targeted support, flexible work arrangements, comprehensive training programs, benefits and more to support our women in achieving their aspirations personally and professionally.
- Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals
- Provide first line of support and resolve simple to complex technical and non-technical issues reported by users or systems
- Perform quality audit and translations
- Perform service desk management functions including incident identification and tracking, classification, diagnosis, incident closure, monitoring, and request fulfillment
- Facilitate critical incident management
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture/Advanced Technology Center community, continually pushing the boundaries of business capabilities.
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest ATCP technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant fields. Undergraduates with language proficiency are welcome to apply
- Fluent in Japanese and English language with strong oral and written communication skills
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N3-certified
- Experience in handling security incidents, analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, and project management
- Must be willing to be assigned in Manila, Philippines
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules, and extended working hours
What we believe:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Komputer/Teknologi Informasi, IT-Perangkat Lunak / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*currently not accepting walk-in applicants
GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us? Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at [email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Accenture
Ukuran Perusahaan : Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 12 hari
Industri : Komputer/Teknik Informatika (Perangkat Lunak)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Expanded Maternity and Paternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Stock Options, Business Casual, Monday-Friday
Lokasi : Metro Manila
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.