Lowongan Kerja Posisi Site Cost Control Manager di PT Eramet Indonesia Mining
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
• Sonic Bay project aims at developing an industrial complex in Indonesia to produce nickel and cobalt salts from the Weda Bay ore deposit, where Eramet already has an operation with its partners. The project scope is split between an HPAL plant to produce an intermediate Ni/Co concentrate, a power plant, a sulfuric acid plant and a tailing storage facility.
• Sonic Bay project is led by Eramet, in a joint venture with BASF. The project has started with a prefeasibility study (PFS) in Q4 2020. Following favorable project conditions, it was decided to accelerate project execution and to move to the preparation of the execution phase with the setup of an EPC contract with a view to start the execution phase by mid-year 2023.
• Within the owner’s project team, the cost control manager ensures budgeted project costs are respected. She/he will maintain cost control system, review the deliverables or claims related to cost in accordance with project’s procedures.
Key Project dimensions
• The project will be located on Halmahera Island in Indonesia, nearby the Indonesian Weda Bay Industrial Park (IWIP) currently being developed by Tsingshan.
• Sonic Bay project total CAPEX is expected to be around 2 Bn$ for a ~67 kt Ni pa Nickel in operation.
• The main engineering company and suppliers will be based in China, the project execution in Indonesia, the Owners having European roots and standards.
• The start of the plant is planned for end 2025/early 2026
• To liaise with the Cost Control System supplier to continuously improve the solution developed for Sonic Bay.
• Cost control construction budget preparation.
• Prepare and maintains cash flow, cost reports and forecasts.
• Ensure adherence of sub-contractors to master schedule targets dates and monitor sub-contractor performance in term of progress and quantities achieved are in line with project objectives
• Perform cost controls duties such as forecasting (cost at completion), trending, managing change, to monitor details cost including the commitments in relation to the project and ensure that process are respected.
• Regularly perform variance analysis, identify risks & gaps and recommended mitigation solutions to Project Director,
• Compare invoices with purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of ordered items. Read computer files or calculate figures to determine prices and discounts, following invoices and credit memos.
• Contacts suppliers or buyers regarding errors in incomplete or inaccurate invoice details.
• Perform PO receipts in the ERP system of approved invoices and send them to the Finance department for payment.
• This is a generalist overview of a job you have been assigned to, sometimes you will be asked to do so above/beyond the scope of this role due to operational requirements
• To set rules to monitor the quantity tracking.
• Coach/train juniors team members and others as required.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in engineering or business administration, Master Degree is a plus.
• Have at least relevant experience as Project Cost Control Manager in large project environment (>500M$) with large and complex industrial capital projects
• Have experience working in a diverse international experience
• Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Have Construction Company Background or Metal industry experience
• The job location is in Halmahera, North Maluku, construction camp based on roster.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 15 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Akuntansi / Keuangan, Akuntansi Umum / Pembiayaan / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Eramet Indonesia Mining
Eramet, a global mining and metallurgy group, is a key player in the extraction and recovery of metals (manganese, nickel, mineral sands) as well as the development and processing of high added-value alloys (high-speed steels, high-performance steels, superalloys, and aluminum and titanium alloys).
The Group supports the energy transition by developing activities with high growth potential, including recycling and the extraction and refining of lithium.
Eramet is the preferred partner for a range of industries: steel, stainless steel, aerospace, pigment manufacturing, energy production, along with developers of new generations of batteries.
By leveraging its operational excellence, the quality of its investments, and the expertise of its employees, the Group has developed an industrial, managerial, and societal model that is both ethical and value-generating. A corporate citizen that knows how to give back, Eramet strives to cultivate a sustainable and socially responsible industry.
Eramet counts nearly 13,000 employees in twenty countries and generated around more than €3.5 billion of turnover in 2020.
For more information, visit www.eramet.com
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Eramet Indonesia Mining
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Pertambangan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan
Lokasi : Halmahera
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.