Lowongan Kerja Posisi Supervisor Logistic TPO – Semarang di Philip Morris International
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. We are looking for Supervisor Logistic TPO who will be based in Semarang.
Your ‘day to day’
- Ensure all TPO Operating Expense (Invoice) had been timely and accurately processed.
- Plan/propose and execute budget (FME and SVC) and monitor through accurate spending plan to ensure minimum budget variance.
- Regularly consolidate TPO’s KPI achievement and do analysis on the trend, concerns and identify opportunity for improvements.
- Maintain database of all HMS and TPO registration and permit.
Liaise with Manager P&Q, Legal and Procurement in renewal process of all HMS/TPO registration and permit in each of TPO under his/her region to ensure compliance with regulation.
- Maintain database of all TPO contracts documents.
Liaise with Legal to ensure all renewal/addendum of contract had been done properly and timely.
- Ensure stamp cutting process in his/her area can deliver output according to target KPI (Safety, Quality, Volume, and Cost).
- Ensure all logistic activities in his/her region (Production Planning, Tooling Preparation, Delivery and Distribution and Warehousing) are managed properly follow target KPI.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor degree from reputable universities (preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering or Economic and Management degree)
- Fresh graduate or >3 years experiences in similar job
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Willingness to be placed in Semarang and owns high mobility around Java
What we offer Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future
To join our growing team…
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufaktur, Pembelian/Manajemen Material / 510, 140
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Philip Morris International
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Philip Morris International
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.