Lowongan Kerja Posisi Visual Merchandise/Activity Specialist (Alam Sutera) di IKEA Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Our future is new and improved version of our past.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with the Communication & Interior Design team and other functions.
- Providing home furnishing solutions for one product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home. Constantly showing new and inspiring home furnishing solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store more frequently.
- Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques in different store media and activity areas to distance us from the competition. Securing the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process.
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness when planning and implementing all range presentation solutions using global tools and best practices.
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, ensure disruption is minimized and stay aware of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors at all times.
We want you to be a person who:
- Education/experienced in visual merchandising, architecture, design or art.
- A deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home. Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
- Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCad, Sketchup, REVIT).
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Seni/Media/Komunikasi, Seni / Desain Kreatif / 504, 101
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, IKEA Indonesia
IKEA, the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan IKEA Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Retail/Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Casual/Uniform, Regular Hours (Monday-Friday)/Shift Required
Lokasi : Tangerang
Kami menghimbau agar Anda tidak memberikan bayaran kepada perusahaan atau individu siapapun agar dapat diterima kerja agar dapat terhindar dari penipuan.